News from the IFIP Working Group 2.5 (Numerical Software)
- 2020-05-18 Updated membership lists and meeting information.
- 2019-07-15 Updated membership lists.
- 2019-07-11 Updated reports to TC2.
- 2019-06-12 Updated membership lists.
- 2019-04-17 Uploaded reports to TC2 for the years 2012-2018.
- 2019-03-04 Updated information about WG officers.
- 2019-02-26 Updated membership lists and information about mailing list.
- 2018-08-21 Updated information for the 2019 meeting and moved reports to TC2 to the internal part of the website.
- 2018-04-12 Updated information for the 2018 meeting
- 2017-08-09 Updated membership lists.
- 2017-07-28 Updated information for the 2017 meeting
- 2017-04-28 Removed pages about forthcoming and recent conferences, since they they could not be kept up to date any more.
- 2017-04-04 Draft minutes of Oxford 2016 meeting and update of information for the 2017 meeting
- 2017-03-13 Updated information for the 2017 meeting
- 2017-01-04 Added presentation slides for workshop at Oxford 2016 meeting.
- 2016-09-05 Updated some URLs for projects 25 and 47.
- 2016-08-08 Membership lists and meetings list have been updated.
- 2016-07-27 Updated information for the Oxford meeting 2016.
- 2016-07-01 Updated information for the Oxford meeting 2016.
- 2016-07-01 Draft minutes of Halifax meeting are online.
- 2016-04-28 Updated information for the Oxford meeting 2016.
- 2016-04-08 New information for the Oxford meeting 2016.
- 2016-02-12 The dates for the meeting in Oxford 2016 are
- 2015-08-21 The projects pages
have been updated with information received for the Halifax meeting.
- 2015-08-10 The revised minutes of the Vienna meeting are now available at the internal pages.
- 2015-07-13 Membership lists and meetings list have been updated.
- 2015-05-29 The projects pages have been updated.
- 2014-11-17 The website for IFIP WG 2.5 has now moved from Linkoeping University to Vienna University. Please note that the websites for the book "Accuracy and Reliabiltity in Scientific Computing" and the article "Standardized Mixed Language Programming for Fortran and C" are still at Linkoeping University.
- 2014-06-06 The preliminary program for the Vienna Workshop on "Algorithms and Software for Scientific Computing" is now available.
Also the preliminary schedule for the WG 2.5 meeting is available under Information
- 2014-05-24 I have done a major update of the web site with respect to outdated links and frames,
frames now have a slightly changed default. Please report any problems to Bo.
If you get a problem it may be temporarily solved by only showing the present frame.
- 2014-05-15 The host for our web site has today changed from http
to https, that is a secure server. The correct address to our web
is therefore https://www.nsc.liu.se/wg25/, but usually it works fine also without the letter s. The only change is that if your browser has saved the user name and password for the internal pages, you have to give them again.
Contact Bo if you notice any problem.
- 2014-01-04 The Shanghai website has changed a little. I have updated the links. Please note that most presentations are available there!
- 2013-12-28 The registration for the Vienna conference and WG 2.5 meeting is now open. Please note
that WG 2.5 members are advised to login.
- 2013-12-14 The minutes from Shanghai are now available in the internal pages.
- 2013-08-08 The presentations
from most talks
are available directly from Shanghai.
- 2013-08-06 The public membership list and
the internal membership list have been updated.
- 2013-08-03 Photo from the DISD conference in Shanghai.
More photos are available directly from Shanghai.
- 2013-04-08 Visa Information for China
- 2013-04-08 Shanghai Subway Map
- 2013-03-21 Some members have had problems connecting to the
Chinese web site.
We therefore created a mirror on the Swedish web site.
This mirror has now been removed, since the original also contains
presentations and photos from the meeting.
- 2013-02-21 Extensive information on the Shanghai meeting is now available.
- 2012-11-13 The minutes from Santander are now available in the internal pages.
- 2012-11-03 The projects pages have been updated with information from the Santander minutes.
- 2012-07-25 Information on the Shanghai meeting, August 2013.
- 2012-07-24 All except three of the slides from the Santander Workshop
are now available via the internal Santander page
and all except five
are also available via the public Santander page.
- 2012-07-23 The projects page has been updated with a description of the word "project".
- 2012-07-20 The internal membership list has been updated with the five new members.
- 2012-07-15 The "Google Search locally" on the blue left of the
home page works again.
- 2012-07-13 The publication of the proceedings from Boulder WoCo 10
has been announced by Springer for August 10.
- 2012-07-13 The list of active projects has been updated.
- 2012-07-06 The Web pages have been updated with respect to the WG meeting
in Santander, July 2-3, 2012. The public membership list is not yet updated.
- 2012-07-03 The preliminary updated project list from Santander is now available in the internal pages.
- 2012-07-03 The report Assessing the Reliability of Complex Models
from the US National Academy of Sciences is now available. It focuses on the
same issues as the conference in Boulder 2011.
- 2012-04-20 The minutes from Boulder are now available in the internal pages.
- 2012-04-20 The "Vulnerability descriptions for language Fortran" is also available as
- 2012-01-05 Information on WCC 2012 in Amsterdam is available via our
recent conference site.
- 2012-01-01 Pictures from Boulder are available at
John Reid's site.
- 2011-10-19 Information on the Santander Workshop is now available.
- 2011-08-19 The slides from WoCo 10 in Boulder are now available.
- 2011-08-08 A brief report on WoCo 10 by Ronald Boisvert is available.
- 2011-08-07 The list of projects has been divided into one for
active projects and one for
- 2011-08-06 The Web pages have been updated with respect to the WG meeting in Boulder,
August 5, 2011.
Last modified: May 18, 2020